An item is an object that can be equipped, be used for recovery, improve stats, or help solve puzzles in the world of OFF.
|Luck ticket||40||Recovers a moderate amount of HP||Restores 100 HP.|
|Fortune ticket||300||Recovers a large amount of HP||Restores 1000 HP.|
|Silver flesh||180||Recovers a moderate amount of CP||Restores 50 CP.|
|Golden flesh||500||Recovers a large amount of CP||Restores 100 CP.|
|Joker||120||Revives a character||Revives and restores 25% max HP.|
|Moloch’s meat||30||Cures poison||Cures the Poison condition.|
|Belial’s meat||90||Cures all negative status alterations||Cures all conditions except Death.|
|Abaddon’s meat||1000||Fully restores the team’s HP and CP out of combat||Restores the party's HP and CP, and cures all status conditions. Unusable in battle.|
|Inspiration||200||Object that’s utilizable in combat.||Deals 75 base damage to a single enemy, increasing with Attack and Esprit.|
|Expiration||1000||Object that’s utilizable in combat.||Deals 400 base damage to a single enemy, increasing with Attack and Esprit.|
|Eye||20||Analyses the enemies’ characteristics||Equivalent to using Wide Angle.|
Offensive equipment for the Batter.
|Bat||Hit probability||Critical Bonus||Attack||Price|
|Ashley Bat||100||100||+21 (x2)||9000|
- The Katsuhiro Bat adds the Plastic attribute to attacks.
- The Ashley Bat can be obtained from Zacharie after giving him the Five Grands, and is the most powerful Bat. It hits twice when attacking, ignores enemy evasion, and has the Metal, Meat, and Special attributes to attacks.
- The game files indicate that at some point during development, the Harold Bat may have been intended to apply a status effect with 100% accuracy.
Offensive equipment for Add-Ons.
- The Choleric, Loyal, Solid, Fast, and Boastful Symbols add the Special attribute to attacks.
- The Hidden and Mysterious Symbols add the Metal attribute to attacks.
- The Perfect Symbol adds the Smoke and Plastic attributes to attacks.
Defensive equipment (1).
|Aura of Justice||+3||120|
|Aura of Fear||+3||130|
|Aura of Perception||+4||334|
|Aura of Greatness||+10||750|
|Aura of Clairvoyance||+18||1500|
|Aura of Tenacity||+25||3200|
|Aura of Lunacy||+41||4100|
|Aura of Power||+59||5000|
- Despite their identical Defense bonuses, the Auras of Justice and Fear have different prices.
Defensive equipment (2) for the Batter.
- The Neil Tunic grants increased evasion.
Defensive equipment (2) for Add-Ons.
- The Femur Epidermis prevents critical hits.
Defensive equipment (3).
|Colour of Wrath||+2||90|
|Colour of Pain||+3||140|
|Colour of Sadness||+5||370|
|Colour of Hatred||+10||870|
|Colour of Force||+18||1800|
|Colour of Defeat||+29||2000|
|Colour of Neglect||+32||5600|
|The Eighth Colour||+50||7500|
- The Eighth Colour cannot be unequipped.
|Monday||Equipment that protects you from critical hits||Prevents critical hits.||3000|
|Tuesday||Equipment that reduces the consumption of CP||Halves CP consumption.||4000|
|Wednesday||Equipment that protects you from harmful ground||Prevents terrain damage.||5000|
|Thursday||Equipment that is beneficial to physical attacks||Grants 30% resistance to the Furious and Madness conditions.||+5 Attack||6000|
|Friday||Equipment that is beneficial to competences||Grants 50% resistance to the Muted condition.||+7 Esprit||7000|
|Saturday||Equipment that increases agility||Increases Evasion.||+15 Agility||8000|
|Sunday||Equipment that protects from poison||Prevents the Poison condition.||9000|
|Secret Day||Equipment preventing poison, mute, and blindness||Prevents the Poison, Blindness, and Muted conditions.||10000|
Boxxer's Items Edit
|Left Glove||+23 Attack||The fist of vengeance|
|Right Glove||+23 Attack||The arm of justice|
|Starred Shorts||+54 Defense||With an integrated cup|
|Nerves of Steel||+45 Defense||Always triumph!|
|Lucky Coin||+10 Espirit, +10 Agility||A precious childhood memory.|
|Taurus-orb||200||Increases a character’s max HP by 50|
|Libra-orb||200||Increases a character’s max CP by 15|
|Scorpio-orb||200||Increases a character’s max Attack by 5|
|Gemini-orb||200||Increases a character’s max Defense by 5|
|Capricorn-orb||200||Increases a character’s Esprit by 5|
|Virgo-orb||200||Increases a character’s Agility by 5|
- Orbs are consumed upon use.
|Leo-card||Permits access to Zone 1|
|Cancer-card||Permits access to Zone 2|
|Pisces-card||Permits access to Zone 3|
|Aquarius-card||Permits access to The Room|
|Sagittarius-card||Permits access to The Room (again)|
|Aries-Card||Permits access to a secret place|
- The Aries-Card can be obtained from Zacharie after giving him the Five Grands. It unlocks the secret ending of the game.
The Five Grands Edit
|Grand Finale||A bizarre object, associated with plastic.|
|Grand Diagonal||A bizarre object, associated with metal.|
|Grand Spectral||A bizarre object, associated with smoke.|
|Grand Brachial||5000||A bizarre object, associated with meat.|
|Grand Chocolatier||A bizarre object, associated with sugar.|
- The Grand Brachial is the only element that can be purchased, while the Grand Chocolatier can be obtained after defeating Sugar. The others are found in the purified Zones.
- Once all five elements are gathered, Zacharie will offer two choices for them: the Ashley Bat, the strongest weapon for the Batter, or the Aries Card, the key to unlocking the game's true ending.
|Book||500||The cover says “Title unreadable”.|
|Photo of You||20||A photo of your ride on the Roller Coaster.|
|Photo of Zacharie||1000||A photo of your ride on the Roller Coaster.|
|Necktie||80||A nice, black necktie, for use in Bismark.|
|Acces Card||Permits access to Area 4 of zone 3.|
|Stamped Note||A poster full of stamp marks.|
|Music Box||A small music box.|
|Calendar Page||It’s obviously Sunday, the third of June.|
- The Book contains pictures of orchids and is the very same book found in the library in Zone 2.
- The Photo of Zacharie can be used to gain access to the park office near The Cruise of Happiness.
- The Music Box plays a quicker version of "The Race of a Thousand Ants".
- It can be given to Zacharie in Zone 3 for a hint: "In the game folder, your browser will find the file 'Read me'. Its name is not innocent, I'd suggest an active, assiduous reading."
- It can also be used to reveal a hidden chest in Chapter 3 of The Room.